Check out my COMC Portfolio

Follow me on Instagram @wregenthal and Twitter @foulbuntWilliam


Check out the cards I'm offering on COMC.


http://www.comc.com/Users/wregenthal

Monday, September 2, 2013

COMC Pickup - 2011 Obak Hank Greenberg

With the posting of this card, I have finally caught up on all of the mail and trades that I received prior to and following my vacation.  I was filling my cart on COMC a while back and decided that I wanted to add a Hank Greenberg card to my fledgling Greenberg PC.

Since I am a big fan of the old-time Tigers, I have developed a liking for Hall of Famer Hank Greenberg.  He was a monster in the brief career that he had and is oftentimes overlooked when discussing the all-time great sluggers in history.

The Obak set is a really nice set, as can be seen from the scanned card.  I really like the sunset in the background.  In all, a very sharp looking card.  I still want to bust a box of these at some point.  Maybe sometime soon.

I've got a few more trades pending, so I'm hoping I don't go through a dry spell on here while waiting on stuff to come in.  I can tell you that I went through Sportlots and COMC yesterday and am awaiting the arrival of some cards that will close the door on one set that I'm working on, so stay tuned!
Post a Comment