Sunday, February 17, 2013

Random Notes and Thoughts

Sundays can be kind of tough for me, at least concerning the blog.  Since mail doesn't come in, I typically don't have much to type about.  Lately, I have completed a number of trades and have knocked down my want list of 2013 Topps Emerald parallels.  I still need more, so if any of you want to make a trade, please let me know.

I have added a few cards to my trade bait page.  I plan on cycling some in and out of there, so it might be helpful if I could get some feedback on that front.  I know some folks asked about some of the hits I pulled out of 2012 Topps Series 2, so if you all are still interested in those, please shoot me an email.

I have sold a couple things recently on my COMC profile.  Here is a link to my profile, maybe you can find something you want on there...  I used that store credit to get some stuff that should be coming in soon.  That'll give me a couple posts. 

I'm also waiting on my 2013 Topps Series One wrapper redemption.

I have pending trades almost ready to mail to:  TJ (several Griffeys), Dutch Card Guy (several Blylevens), Roy (some Jays and 2013 inserts), GCRL (Dodgers, Hough, etc).  Am I forgetting anyone?  I have blown away my new years resolution of finding more trade partners.  That has helped me thin out several boxes that I got from a co-worker.  I've actually had a fun time going through the boxes and looking for the different things people look for.  I had no idea how tough it was to find a 'night card.'  I have found a new appreciation of the 'play at the plate' or the 'turning of a double play.'

I had several folks ask about Yankee cards.  I already had 3 people who I split those among, so if I haven't responded to you, I apologize.  If there is something else I could find for you, please let me know and I will try to oblige.

Also, don't forget, sometimes when I get comments, I can't respond via email.  Please shoot me an email, in addition to your comment and I will respond.  Also, I see that some folks have the option to 'reply' to a comment on their post(s)... I seem to not have that button on my comment form.  Kind of weird, but I haven't been able to find it in my blog settings.  So, if I don't respond to a comment, it isn't because I'm being anti social.

If you are on the Twitter, you can follow me @foulbuntWilliam I definitely appreciate follows on there.

Anyway, I ended up writing a whole lot more than I anticipated today.  Please feel free to email me, follow me on Twitter or facebook.  Thanks for reading and I appreciate the trades, comments and emails.

1 comment:

The Junior Junkie said...

Yay! Griffeys!

My stack of emerald parallels is getting healthy. I'll go through your want list next time I'm packing envelopes for trades.

Trading is a lot of work!