Friday, February 1, 2013

My 2013 Topps Jumbo Boxes Have Arrived

That's right.  My 2013 Topps Jumbo Boxes have come in.  I got them and opened them with Andrew and Scott watching via webcam.  I am really excited to show some of the stuff I got, but since I'm not feeling all that great tonight, I will have to wait until tomorrow to scan and post what I pulled.  I did get 3 of the Silver Slugger Award cards, one desert camo parallel, lots of emerald green parallels, a couple blacks, lots of gold, one Out of Bounds SP (maybe another, I have to look and see), 3 relics, 3 autos and tons of Orioles.

So, please stay tuned to see what I got!  A lot of it will be up for trade, so keep me in mind when you pull Orioles greens/pinks/camos/golds/relics/silks/etc etc etc!

2 comments:

JediJeff said...

I'll throw this out early - I pulled two of the die cut Adam Jones cards, so I certainly want to get one into someone else's hands. I'll wait until you post and we can talk about a swap.

William Regenthal said...

Sounds good. Shoot me an email!