Sunday, November 14, 2010

TTM Success - Monte Irvin

Ok, so I am really late in posting this, but it was my intention to get this done when I got it in May. Oh well, better late than never.
Irvin cost me $20 for a ball, but it was a donation to a college that he supports, so that was ok. So far, I have only paid for one TTM, that being Irvin. I have autographed baseballs from the 6 oldest living hall of famers (MacPhail, Doerr, Feller, Irvin, Musial and Kiner) and 12 living hall of famers total (Aaron, Kaline, B. Robinson, Marichal, Palmer and Ripken). I also have Phil Rizzuto, which I got pretty cheaply. Pretty cool, right? I'm debating on who I want to send off next for TTMs. I heard that Schoendienst doesn't do TTM. I'd like to try Earl Weaver soon. George Brett would be good. Vin Scully or Bob Uecker too. So many choices.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Sweet baseball! Congrats!