Monday, November 29, 2010

Thoughts on Topps Vintage Legends

I have to say, the best insert set to come out in a long time is this year's Topps Vintage Legends set that was in Series I and II and UH.
I love the concept of classic players on vintage designs, like the 1963 Topps Eddie Murray that I have shown. These are very sharp cards and I am definitely looking into completing the set. These may be one of the rare sets which I put into an album instead of a storage box. If I do end up doing the set, I may do a card for card entry like I have been doing for the 1955 set. That may be a ways down the road, though, because I have a long way to go for my 55 set.
.
What do you guys think? What is your favorite insert set? What is your favorite vintage design? My favorite vintage design is probably 1954 because of the bold colors, but I have so many favorites.
Post a Comment