Wednesday, August 4, 2010

17 and Counting

Ok, I was digging around in my Gu/Auto box the other day looking for a birthday present for someone and I found this...
UD Spectrum Ubaldo Jimenez RC. Mmmm. I was totally surprised when I found it. Jimenez is having an amazing year. I'm thinking, hands down CY Young Award winner for this season. He has been flat out filthy this year, I'm hoping he keeps it up. He has maybe 11 starts left. Wouldn't it be awesome if he won 28 games this year? That'd be awesome!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say Josh Johnson is the CY winner this year.

Drew said...

You hit jackpot!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Upper-Deck-Spectrum-UBALDO-JIMENEZ-RC-Auto-Rookie-/360279929100?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Baseball&hash=item53e25b710c

I might sell it if I were you. Congrats on the great find while looking for my gift :)