Friday, August 6, 2010

Some Sportlots Pickups

I decided to pick up a few cards from Sportlots the other day since I needed only 3 more to finish my 2009 A&G set. I got a few others because I didn't want to paypal $1.00 haha.

I picked up the 2010 Topps Pro Debut of Matt Hopgood because I haven't been able to find Pro Debut in too many places, and I wasn't ready to buy a box yet. I may pick one up later on when the price goes down... If the price goes down.



I found the 2010 Bowman Topps 100 Hobgood as well. I really like Hobgood; he isn't having the best year, and may not have been the best choice for a first round pick, but he is a really likeable kid. I'm hoping he works on his conditioning and becomes an effective starter in the O's system.


I also got the 2010 Bowman Roberts. Since everyone is coing nuts over Strasburg, and the price of these is ridiculously high, I doubt I'll find any packs of Bowman anywhere.

.

I love sportlots, if you haven't tried them to finish off your sets, I highly recommend them.

No comments: