Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cards For Sale

Because my internet connection sucks worse than a Richard Gere movie, it is taking me a while to be able to get some cards listed on Ebay. I'm going to have to load my pics on my flash drive and do it from the office.

Anyway, I need to raise some cash, so I am selling a few random cards on Ebay. I am also selling all the cards my brother Andy pulled from his box of Topps Tribute. Here are some highlights of what I INTEND on listing tomorrow. Feel free to inspect them.
A 2009 Topps UH Matt Holliday Platinum parallel numbered 1/1. I forgot I even had this bad boy. I should be able to get a good bit from it, I hope. I hope to own the 2007 Topps Brian Roberts platinum one day.
Even though someone posted on here that this was not real, I assure you it is. My 2010 Topps Ike Davis pie face. I have seen this one averaging out to be $45 on ebay, perfect for me!!

Can't go wrong with printing plates. I have a couple, but I am going ahead and listing this one. 2008 Topps Stadium Club Josh Beckett Cyan printing plate. I also have a Sean Casey from a different set (can't remember which, I want to say Flair or Ovation? Not sure) and a 2007 Topps Pablo Ozuna. If anyone is interested in those, let me know via email.


Since Play at the Plate has claimed the Kinsler, I am putting the Varitek and Stephen Drew hat logo relics up for sale as well. I doubt I'll make a whole lot off of them, but every little bit helps. I have a new car payment and just too the cat to the emergency vet, do things are going to be tight for a while unless I sell a few things.
.
I also intend on, at some point, listing my 2007-2010 Topps commons on Sportlots. That way I have a little bit of card income coming in on a semi-regular basis. If any of you want to fill or start sets with any of these years I'll cut a sweet deal on the cards. I also have an extra set of 2010 Topps as well that can be had for the right price. That set is hand collated by me. Let me know!!!
.
If anyone is interested in any of the above items, I plan on listing them on Ebay around lunchtime tomorrow (11-12PM EST) and if you make me a reasonable enough offer beforehand, I may sell them outright, but I plan on, for the time being, doing auction style format. You may look me up on Ebay, I sell under the name Roaddogg57 (Ive had the account 11 years, give me a break).
.
Thanks guys!!

No comments: