Monday, April 1, 2024

Carson Sends Some Spring Training Autographs

My friend, Carson W. took some cards from me for some Spring Training 50/50s.  We missed the boat pretty much, however, when his mail carrier didn't deliver the box on time.  What would have been a nice haul ended up being bare bones. Still, Carson hooked me up with some autos, and I've got some new stuff to add to the autograph album.  Former Oriole, Jack Flaherty was a highlight of the package.
Carson got my Zach McInstry 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary card signed, along with my Spencer Torkelson Hi-Fi Futures card.  I believe the Jimmy Crooks III, Cooper Hjerpe  Brandon Marsh and Shelby Miller were Carson's cards that he sent to make up for the mail snafu.

Thanks for hooking me up with these autos, Carson.  Let's hope next Spring Training goes a little better. 

No comments: