Thursday, March 23, 2023

Another TTM Success From Bill Mazeroski

While going through a box of cards that I picked up from a show in Virginia last year, I found an assortment of Upper Deck cards from a set for the Ken Burns Baseball documentary.  The cards are all like the one above, printed in a blue tint, and have some nice photography.  I saw this Bill Mazeroski and wanted to get it signed and into my autograph album.  I had a couple other cards of his put aside for my next TTM attempt with him, and picked one from the bunch to include with the Burns card.
I liked this 2017 Panini Diamond Kings card, and wanted to get one of these into my autograph album.  I included the card, along with Mazeroski's fee for both cards and sent them along.

Both cards turned out great.  I really love the Ken Burns set, and have a couple other cards from there that I want to get signed and into the album.

I mailed to Mazeroski on January 6 and got the cards back on January 23, for a 17-day TAT.  I paid his fee of $10.00/card.

No comments: