Thursday, January 20, 2022

TTM Success - Spencer Strider

There have been quite a few cards removed from my prospects boxes recently.  I sent off a few 2021 Pro Debut and Heritage Minors cards via TTM and had to make room for my 2021 Bowman Draft that came in.  One of the players I sent to earlier this month was Spencer Strider.  He has been signing regularly, so I got my 2021 Topps Pro Debut, a 2020 Bowman Draft and 2020 Bowman raft Chrome signed.
The cards turned out great.

Strider (b. 1998) was a 4th round pick by the Braves in the 2020 June Amateur Draft out of Clemson.  He made his Major League debut this past season, appearing in 2 games.  He went 1-0 with a 3.86 ERA and no strike outs.

I mailed to Strider on January 3 and got the cards back on January 15, for a 12-day TAT.

No comments: