Sunday, January 16, 2022

TTM Success - Andrew Moffitt

My big box of Orioles cards that my buddy Max sent me yielded another obscure player to try to sent to TTM.  Andrew Moffitt had only one logged attempt at TTM on the SCN database, and it was someone to sent to the Bluefield Orioles in 2005.  I took a shot, using the nice address lookup website I've found, and tried Moffitt myself.  Luckily, I was correct with the address I found and got this nice 2004 Upper Deck SP Prospects card signed.

Moffitt (b. 1981) was a 10th round pick by the Orioles in the 2004 June Amateur Draft out of Wichita State University.  He played in the minors in 2004 and 2005, reaching A ball, all in the Orioles system.  He had 61 hits, 12 home runs and a .258 batting average.

I mailed to Moffitt on December 22 and got the card back on January 12, for a 21-day TAT.

No comments: