Friday, August 20, 2021

Possible TTM Success From Billy Crystal

When this TTM success came in from Billy Crystal, I was really excited.  That was until I posted them on my Instagram and was told by a lot of people that there's a strong possibility that he has a ghost signer sign his mail.  Dang.  I was really glad to get this Empire State Building Allen and Ginter card signed.  It still looks cool though.
Crystal (b. 1948) is an actor and comedian best known for his roles in The Princess Bride, When Harry Met Sally, City Slickers; he hosted the Oscars countless times and was a cast member and also multi-time host of SNL.

I mailed to Crystal on February 22 and got the cards back on March 15 for a 21-day TAT.  Whether they're ghost signed or not, they're still going in the album.

1 comment:

Jafronius said...

Is there an verified auto out there? Is this close to it?