Thursday, May 6, 2021

TTM Success - Sean Coyle

Sean Coyle is another of those players who's name I saw in my boxes bunches of times.  I finally got around to looking for an address for him and sent some of the cards off.  They came back signed not too long later, and I'm glad to get them into my album.

I like the design of 2015 Pro Debut.  I didn't open much of it, but now, Pro Debut is pretty much a staple around here.  They look cool when signed, like the one above.
Here are some Bowmans that I got Coyle to sign.  They are 2011 Chrome, 2011 base and 2014 base.

Coyle (b. 1992) was a 3rd round pick by the Red Sox in the 2010 June Amateur Draft out of high school.  He played in the minors in the Red Sox, Angels and Orioles systems from 2010 to 2017, reaching AAA.  He had 490 hits, 70 home runs and a .234 batting average.

I mailed to Coyle on October 16 and got the cards back on January 25, for a 101-day TAT.

No comments: