Saturday, May 15, 2021

TTM Success - Patrick Claussen

I dug these two 2012 Bowmans out of my box and sent them on TTM to Patrick Claussen and the came back nicely signed.  I only have a small handful of 2012 Bowman and Bowman Chrome, bur hacing two Claussens was nice.  I was glad to send along more than one card and have both get signed.
Claussen (b. 1990) was a 34th round pick by the Marlins in the 2012 June Amateur Draft out of Washington State University.  With him being a 34th round pick, one kind of has to wonder why he dot a card in 2012 Bowman Draft, ahead of however many other folks. 

Claussen played in the minors in 2012 (GCL Marlins) and had 20 hits, 1 home run and a .213 batting average.

I mailed to Claussen on January 11 and got the cards back on January 28, for a 17-day TAT.

No comments: