Monday, December 21, 2020

Another TTM Success From Jose Canseco

I took a shot recently at sending to Jose Canseco with a little money, hoping to get a couple cards back signed, as opposed to paying the usual fee through private signings (which he does a ton of).  The test was a success, as I came away with the above signed 1991 Fleer and the below signed 1997 Topps Stars.

A lot of people hate the 1991 Fleer set.  I liked it when it came out, and I still like it today.  It is easy to spot in a box, and it is easily recognized.  The card stock is also nice, a bit above par of some of the other early 90s stuff.  The cards look sharp when signed, and really nice when scanned.
I like these Topps Stars cards, as well.  They were in a 5,000-count box that Mom got me a while back.  These are really nice cards, as well, and look pretty cool when signed.

I mailed to Canseco on July 15 and got the cards back on October 9, for an 86-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $5.00.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

$5 for two Canseco signatures = a really nice deal.