Monday, April 6, 2020

TTM Success - Shea Langeliers

When 2019 Bowman Draft came out, I saw a whole bunch of people sending and receiving TTMs from guys in that set.  I wanted to send off some of my own, so I looked up a few addresses and sent off some cards.  I was especially happy to get this return back from Braves prospect, Shea Langeliers.
Langeliers (b. 1997) was a first round (9th overall) pick by the Braves in the 2019 June Amateur Draft out of Baylor University.  He formerly attended Keller High School, in Keller, TX.  I actually have a few friends from Instagram who went to the same school, which is pretty interesting.

Langeliers played in 54 games for the Rome Braves this past season and had 55 hits, 2 home runs and a .255 batting average.

I mailed to Langeliers on January 3 and got the cards back on February 11, for a 39-day TAT.

I got a comment on last night's post asking about advice on TTMs.  Since I'm not sure if you see my responses to comments, shoot me an email, please, and I will be happy to help with TTM questions.

No comments: