Saturday, April 11, 2020

TTM Success - Jeremy Eierman

I was able to take a couple cards that I had sent out for 50/50s that didn't get signed out of my box of shame and into my album by sending them TTM to Jeremy Eierman.  I can't remember who I sent them to for 50/50, but the person didn't see Eierman and the cards came back to me unsigned.  I saw that he was signing TTM, so I took a couple of the missed cards and sent them on their way.
Eierman (b. 1996) was a second round pick by the A's in the 2018 June Amateur Draft out of Missouri State University.  He has played two seasons in the A's system, reaching High A Stockton last year.  So far, he has 162 hits, 21 home runs and a .217 batting average.

I mailed to Eierman on September 26 and got the cards back on February 14, for a 141-day TAT.

No comments: