Sunday, October 7, 2018

Birthday Gift From Max - 1987 Topps Set Needs

Max has contributed so many cards to my 1987 Topps set, so I wasn't surprised that the set is where he put his focus for my birthday gift.  What I didn't expect was that he would hook me up with two guys I sent to TTM, but have, so far, eluded me.

I have been waiting on my 1987 Topps to come back from Lasorda for some time now (over a year, I think), so I'm just about set to write it off.  Maxx hooked me up, so I don't have to worry about hunting one down later on to complete the set.
I sent to Mike Maddux at Spring Training, and I'm sure the card will come back eventually, but Max, still, decided to send me one that he had gotten in person.  If the TTM one ever comes back, I can use it as trade bait to knock something else off of the list.

Thank you so much for the birthday gifts, Max, I truly appreciate them!

No comments: