Sunday, September 23, 2018

2018 National Pickup - 1955 Bowman Ernie Banks

I believe this is my last post regarding the 2018 National.  I succeeded this year where I have failed in all of the past years.  I got everything posted that I had set aside to post.

I decided to start the 1955 Bowman set so that I would have plenty of cards to look for while at the show.  With my 1969 Topps set winding down, I figured it would be good to go ahead and get rolling on 1955 Bowman and 1972 Topps.  With those two, I also have 1967 Topps and 1995 Topps going.  I plan on wiping out the last few 1995 Topps the next time I sit down to make a Sportlots purchase.

The 1955 Bowman set will be fun.  I have most of the big names already taken care of.  The umpires will be tricky, but that will be a large part of the challenge.

Here's to hoping I can get this one done soon, and not break the bank.

No comments: