Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Another TTM Success From Ryan Burr

Last year, I received a TTM success from Ryan Burr when I sent to him via the Visalia Rawhide.  He was then traded to the White Sox, and I saw that he would be with Winston-Salem this season.  He wasn't with Winston-Salem for long, but I was stuck with a bunch of extra cards that I had picked up for the games.  I decided to send them TTM to Birmingham, and was lucky enough to get them back signed.
Burr didn't actually play for Winston-Salem this season, but was on the roster to start the year, which is why I had sat a bunch of stuff on my dest for him.  He actually made the majors this year, which is pretty cool.
Burr (b. 1994) pays for the White Sox and has appeared in 7 games so far this season.  He is 0-0 with a 3.12 ERA.

I mailed to him on May 5 and got the cards back on Jue 21, for a 47-day TAT.

No comments: