Tuesday, December 12, 2017

TTM Success - Paul Bako

It's always nice getting a TTM success back that has been out for a while, and it is also nice getting one back from a former Oriole.  Both of those scenarios occurred when I received this success from Paul Bako.
I added some nice Topps cards to my album with this success, starting with the 2007 Topps Update at the top of the page showing Bako in an Orioles uniform.  I also added cards from 2001 and 2002 Topps.
This 2007 Upper Deck was also a nice card to get back.  I remember buying a box of this when it came out, as I liked the design.

Bako (b. 1972) played in the majors from 1998 to 2009 for the Tigers, Astros, Marlins, Braves, Brewers, Cubs, Dodgers, Royals, Orioles, Reds and Phillies.  He had 508 hits, 24 home runs and a .231 batting average.

I mailed to Bako on February 2 and got the cards back on December 1, for a 302-day TAT.

No comments: