Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Gift From Cal - Nolan Reimold Triple Auto and More

I've only been talking to my buddy, Cal, for a couple months, but he was nice enough to surprise me with a Christmas gift recently.  I sent him a little something, as well.  I didn't expect anything in return, of course.  I've been helping him out a bunch with TTM ideas and general baseball information, and he seems to have really enjoyed it.  I love answering his questions, and I hope that I have provided him with some help with his collection.

I have seen a bunch of these Just Minors Nolan Reimold autos on my Ebay feed, but never got around to picking one up.  Cal got this one for me, and it is numbered 2/3.  It also has autos of Andre Ethier and Jeff Larish (where has he been?).
Cal also included this Chris Davis relic from 2015 Topps Heritage High Number.  I always love Chris Davis cards, and was happy that Cal included this in the package.

Thank you so much for the Christmas gift, Cal!  I have already put Nolan in a mag, and Davis will go into my PC.

No comments: