Saturday, August 5, 2017

TTM Success - Bubba Trammell

While I am getting my stuff from the National posted, I had some cards scanned from recent TTM successes, trades and 50/50s that I had hoped to get posted while I was in Chicago.  I was so tired at night while I was there, so I didn't get the things posted that I wanted to get on.

I got a nice success from Bubba Trammell just before I left town, and was pretty happy with the return.  I liked the above Pinnacle XPress, since I didn't have very many of those cards at all.
The Fleer Tradition card is another that I didn't have a lot of.  I also added a 2002 Topps to the binder, which turned out nice, as well.

Trammell (b. 1971) played in the majors from 1997 to 2003 for the Tigers, Rays, Mets, Padres and Yankees.  He had 469 hits, 82 home runs and a .261 batting average.

I mailed to Trammell on May 10 and got the cards back on July 22, for a 73-day TAT.

No comments: