Monday, July 25, 2016

COMC Pickup - 2003 UD Prospect Premiers Adam Jones RC

I recently sold some stuff on my COMC page and used the money to remove my Anthony Rendon Atomic Refractor so I could take it to the National for grading.  I didn't want to just get that card, so I looked for something affordable for my PCs.  I realized that I didn't add a lot of Adam Jones stuff lately, so I picked up his true RC.

Look at how young he is.  He is also listed as a Shortstop.  Not to mention, he is in his Mariners uniform. I got the card for $9.35.  I'm glad I got it.  I need to get the auto version at some point.  We busted a box of 2003 UD Prospect Premiers last year at the National for some cheap price.  I might look for another if it is reasonable.  Or just the single.  Who knows.

No comments: