Sunday, May 29, 2016

TTM Success - Ed Bradley

I don't collect football cards at all, but I thought it would be cool to try another football guy recently, but this time, it was one a little closer to home.  Well, a lot closer to home.  I thought it would be cool to try to get a couple cards signed from Ed Bradley, since I went to school with his daughter since the third grade.

Bradley (b. 1950) played in the NFL from 1972 to 1978 for the Steelers, Seahawks and 49ers.  He was a part of the Super Bowl IX and X champion Steelers.

I got Bradley's address from his daughter, Jennifer, who I have known since the third grade, and graduated with.  Class of 1998!!  I mailed to Bradley on April 20 and got the signed cards back on May 4, for a 14-day TAT.  I also got a nice note from Mr. Bradley, which was a nice touch!

Thanks for the help with the TTM request, Jennifer!

No comments: