Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Foulbunt Top Ten - No. 7

What is a top ten list without some amazing relic or patch?  I have grown to love the pieces of uniform patches that sometimes make their way onto relics, and when it is of a highly touted prospect in your favorite team's system, that makes it even better.  Add into the fact that it came from one of my favorite people in the hobby and is a huge piece in my history of trading on Instagram, and you have the reasons why this next card cracked my Top Ten.
This 2014 Topps Pro Debut Christian Walker patch made it to No. 7 on my list and was part of a huge trade I made with my amazing friend, Max.  The card is numbered 2/5 and is the "sickest" patch card that I own.  I hate using the term "sick" when discussing a card, but I think it fits in this case.  This card is awesome. The patch is actually game used and not a manufactured patch at all.  I can't even put a value on it, because it means so much more to me than money.  My friend made sure he made it very easy on me to get it, and it is now a jewel in my collection.

No comments: