Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Care Package From Adam B.

A while back, I got a care package in from a guy I talk to on a regular basis, but haven't traded with in a while.  Adam is a guy I have traded with a couple times, but we chat more than anything.  When my cat, Jericho, passed away in August, Adam sent me this care package, along with a really nice note.  I was really happy to get the cards from him, but more than anything, the fact that he had thought of me was what really meant the most.

Adam hooked me up with a Cal Ripken card that I didn't have in my collection, this 2014 Topps Hi Tex numbered 56/99.  I liked these cards, but I wasn't going to pay the premium price that Topps was asking to bust a box of them.  Still, they look really cool, and the autos are very nice.
Adam also sent me this 2010 Allen & Ginter Adam Jones bat relic.  I always like these framed minis. It was really cool of Adam to send me these cards, and his thoughtfulness won't be forgotten.

Thanks so much, Adam!  This care package really meant a lot to me.

No comments: