Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Nice 2015 Bowman Chrome Pull at the Card Shop

Ebay buys and Instagram trades have kind of slowed down lately with the season coming to a close.  I have been really busy trying to recover from my trip with Chris last weekend, and also from this summer's vacation.  Still, I try to go to the local card shop and pick up some packs just about every week.  Yesterday, I got a jumbo pack of 2015 Bowman Chrome and pulled this really nice card.

This is a green refractor auto of Indians prospect Bobby Bradley.  The card is 99/99 and looks really nice.  The best part is when I went to look at sold listings on Ebay, the card has sold pretty much between $100 - $125 or so.  Not a bad pull!

I don't know if I will get any offers on the card or not, but I am still happy I pulled a good auto.  I may even list it on Ebay, but I'm not sure yet.  I kind of need to work harder on making some trades, but with as busy as I have been, that has taken a spot on the back burner.

No comments: