Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Trade With Scott F. - A Nice RC and Set Needs

I completed a trade with my friend, Scott F. recently that was a long time coming.  I had picked up a nice Dellin Betances card from Michael, that I wanted to flip to Scott.  We just couldn't agree on the appropriate stuff for him to send in return.

Luckily, Scott went to a card show a couple weeks ago and called me from there so we could finish the deal.  One of the keys to the trade was this 2007 Bowman Chrome Clayton Kershaw card that I wanted to put with my good RCs.  Kershaw is a beast, and I'm glad to pick this up.
Scott also sent me 9 cards I needed for my 1969 set.  I am still needing more than 200 cards to finish this set, but I have kind of let it sit while I have been chipping away at my 1948 Bowman and 1959 Topps sets.  Getting 9 cards from Scott definitely help me whittle the number down, so I'm happy he found me some good ones.

Thanks for the deal, Scott!

No comments: