Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift From Chris - Jim Palmer Manufactured O's Logo Relic

I got this really nice Jim Palmer manufactured logo relic the other day from Chris.  He randomly walked into my office room at the house and said he wanted me to have this for Valentine's Day.  He bought this card at the last card show we went to together with his own money.

I don't remember what he paid for it, but it was really cool that he saw it, liked it, and picked it up.  I really thought he was going to hold onto it, but he gave it to me.  It was really sweet.  He handed it to me and said "I wanted you to have this, Daddy." and gave me a kiss.

He doesn't get on his blog much, but it is still there.  I'm hoping he gets back on there, soon.

Thanks for the gift, buddy, I love you!

No comments: