Friday, February 27, 2015

Ebay Pickup - 2014 Bowman Chris Davis Gold Parallel

I picked up this nice 2014 Bowman Chris Davis gold parallel off of Ebay recently but had to wait a while before I could get it into my collection.  The seller accidentally sent me someone else's winnings and sent this card to them.  After realizing the mix-up, the seller contacted me with the proper address to send what I got in to and provided the other guy with my address.  I made the swap and finally got my Davis in.

Topping it all off, the seller was nice enough to refund my money because of the error.  That helped cover me for re-shipping his package.

The card is pretty sweet.  It is numbered 41/50 and helps me out with the 2014 Bowman/Chrome rainbow.  This is the gold paper parallel, by the way, if you couldn't already tell.

No comments: