Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ebay Pickup - 2014 Topps Museum Collection Orioles Quad - Amazing Patch

Ok, I'll admit it.  I have never been more excited about a high end product than I have been about 2014 Topps Museum Collection.  Ok, well, I did LOVE 2006 Upper Deck Epic.  Anyway, the Orioles patches I have seen on the 2014 Museum Collection cards have been amazing.

Look no further than the patch next to Chris Davis.  That, my friends, is a piece of the 2012 sleeve patch commemorating the 20th anniversary of Oriole Park at Camden Yards.  Don't believe me?  Take a look:
To me, this is just an amazing patch on a card.  I won't use the term "sick" because I feel like that is overused, but it definitely is amazing.  THanks to my good buddy, Michael, for providing me with a picture of the actual patch.

Just so you guys know, I have a few more of these patch cards coming and you know that each will be posted on here.

No comments: