Saturday, June 22, 2013

2013 Topps Series 2 - Let The Sorting Begin!

Did I forget to mention that I got my 3 Jumbo Boxes in the mail yesterday from Crane's Cards out of Winston-Salem?  Oops.  I was pretty excited.  I did the box busting over Skype with my good buddy, Andrew from Andrew's Cards.  I think this is the third time I have shared my box break with him.  I just have to say that Series 2 has a ton of awesome photos and LOTS of Orioles in the base set and in a lot of the inserts.  Two of my favorite Orioles, Brian Roberts and Nolan Reimold are featured in Series 2, so I will have some rainbows to pursue.
Here is a look at the sorted results of the break, by type of card.  I ended up with two 'case' hits that I will discuss later.  I also got one short print that will be featured in an upcoming blog entry.  For now, I will take my leave so I can begin sorting the base cards and putting my set together.  Just to let you all know, I am taking requests for trades.  Andrew has requested most of the Cardinals, followed by Weston asking for other Cardinals and any extra RCs that I may have.  Drew gets most of the Yankees.  I am still looking for Emeralds from Series One and am definitely going after the set for Series 2.  Shoot me an email!  I'll have more details of pulls and what all is available soon.

No comments: