Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Reimold In The Mail

A few days ago, I got the 2009 Topps Red Hot Rookie Nolan Reimold in the mail after purchasing it on Ebay.  I would have loved to have pulled it from a pack back in 2009, but I wasn't so lucky.
I think the card looks pretty cool.  I fully intend to add more of Nolan's 2009 Chromes to my collection.  I have seen Gold and Red Chrome autos on Ebay recently, so I might save some expense checks and jump on them.  We'll see.

I also want to knock out his variations of 2010 and 2012 Topps.  I might aggressively pursue his parallels much like I did with Brian Roberts' 2007 variations.  If I recall, I think I had 10 or so different Topps cards of Roberts for '07.

If anyone has any 2009 or 2010 Reimold parallels, please let me know!

No comments: