Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 9, 2010 Carolina Mudcats vs. Chattanooga Lookouts game

For our second trip in 2 days to Wild and Wonderful Zebulon, Chris and I wanted to add more names to Max's team ball and try to get him something cool from the Lookouts. Goooo Dodgers. Chris screaming to the players for them to throw him a ball. They did and he gave it to Max.

When we walked into the game on Saturday, I got a free fleece blanket. Woo! I like it. I figured it was going to be one of those cheap ones that doesn't even cover your lap when you are sitting down.

The Lookouts backup catcher signing for us. His name wasn't on the roster I had with me, but that didn't matter. I though he was really cool when he commented on my shirt. (I was wearing my 'The Dude Abides' shirt)

Pitching lessons before the game.

Danny Darwin giving instructions to a pitcher. It was cool to be able to stand nearby and hear the instruction.
We had a really good time. As the players left the field after the game, one of the Lookouts players gave us a cracked bat. Chris immediately said 'Im going to give this to Max.' Max really made a haul, and he wasn't even there, but hey, that's what you do for your best friend, right?

No comments: