Thursday, November 5, 2009

Card Nirvana - THE HOLY GRAIL HAS ARRIVED!!!

This blog title brought to you by my best friend in the world, Max. Yaay to him, haha. Everyone look! I finally got it. After watching it on my watch list for 2+ years on ebay, the card is now mine! I can't believe it. Almost as much as I can't believe I met Brooks Robinson. Or as much as I can't believe I have such amazing friends and family. Yaay for me!

Man oh man. It's so pretty. My 3 favorite Orioles, with relics and autos on ONE card! AMAZING.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That card is AWESOME!

Daniel Wilson said...

Sweet card! Congratulations!

beardy said...

Nice one! That is one sweet card.

Drew said...

Wow, sweet card dude. Nice one!

Collective Troll said...

SO AWESOME! SO JEALOUS! Congrats my friend, glad ya finally got it!