Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just a few new things...

Thanks to Pete for hooking me up with some Roberts cards (as well as some Dodger cards for Max). I was afraid that I wouldn't have anything to blog about this week, as my pickings are slim. Cash is tight, plus I really shouldn't be buying anything with my birthday so close. With everything that is going on right now, I feel like my interest may be waning a bit. I think once i get this move done and once I am able to actually have some money, maybe some entries will be more frequent. Time will tell. Thanks for sticking around guys.

2 comments:

PAB said...

The pickings are slim my friend. I'm still contemplating my long term collecting future. Maybe it was because I was without work and on a supper tight budget earlier on but A&G just didn't do it for me this year. I'm thinking next year I might just focus on Topps Chrome and getting some Rangers, and favorite player cards from the other sets. Who knows though I say that every year. Plus I may have a couple of extra dollars coming back to me. I've yet to receive a Michael Young auto from a guy who lives in Clemmons. I know it's been a week, but when the distance between point A and point B is roughly 10-20 miles a week is about 5 days too long. Speaking of getting cards from people any luck getting anything back in return for those short prints yet?

William Regenthal said...

No, man. Haven't seen any return on the SPs. I may ask for the Obama back, haven't decided yet. Max would probably appreciate it more anyways. Yes, the pickings are very slim. I want to go full bore on my vintage stuff, but since money is tight, that has been affected as well. :( Sucks.