Monday, May 8, 2023

Autographs From Max - Some Cubs and Rangers

The partnership with my awesome friend, Max, and I has helped me move a lot of cards out of my boxes and has helped me add some cool stuff to my autograph albums.  Max is the person who really helped push me toward concentrating on signed cards, as opposed to baseballs.  Now, I have something like 18 full albums of signed cards, which is kind of crazy.

I had this 2021 Bowman Chrome ray wave refractor of Ed Howard for a while, and Max finally got it signed for me.  I had sent it off to someone else for a 50/50, but it came back unsigned.  I am glad it is finally done.
Max took some Rangers guys from me recently, and hit it big on a few of them.  I believe he is cleaned out on Ian Kennedy, so I am going to help provide some more to him in short order.  He also helped me add Jon Gray and Josh Smith to the autograph album.
I was glad to get a few of these "mojo" refractors signed, since I had a bunch of them.  The silver pack Dane Dunning 1986 Topps chrome turned out pretty great, as well.
Here are a couple nice Cubs cards that Max got signed for me.  The top one is Justin Steele and the bottom one is Miles Mastrobuoni.
Finally, Max got a Cole Ragans card signed for me.  I had a bunch of his cards hoarded, since I thought he was going to come through the Wood Ducks.  He skipped Kinston, so I missed out completely.

Thanks for getting these signed for me, Max, I really appreciate it!

No comments: