Thursday, February 2, 2023

TTM Success - Steve Shields

A couple late 80s cards were added to the autograph album when I got this TTM success back from Steve Shields.  One would think that I would have a ton of 1988 and 1989 Topps in the album, but I don't have nearly as many as I do of some of the early 80s issues.  I think a big part of it is that going through those boxes can be kind of tedious, so I avoid them a lot of times.  I have been trying to add some more 88s and 89s to the album, though, so more may be coming in soon.
Shields (b. 1958) played in the majors from 1985 to 1989 for the Braves, Royals, Mariners, Yankees and Twins.  He had a record of 8-8 with 126 strike outs and a 5.26 ERA.

I mailed to Shields on October 27 and got the cards back on December 12, for a 46-day TAT.

No comments: