Monday, January 2, 2023

Another TTM Success From Jim Clancy

There were a bunch of Jim Clancy cards that I had found recently while searching boxes, so I thought it would be a good time to send some more cards out to him for signatures.  The above 1989 Bowman turned out nicely.  This set looks good, but the larger size of the card makes it hard to store with other standard sized cards.  So, I have a bunch of 1989 Bowman that are pretty beat up.  This one is fine, though, and will fit into the 8-card album page that I have for vintage TTM successes.
I also got these four Clancy cards signed: 1989 Topps, 985 Fleer, 1988 Donruss Baseballs Best and 1987 Donruss Highlights.  I like adding some of these oddball sets to the autograph album.

I mailed to Clancy on November 3 and got the cards back on November 21, for an 18-day TAT.

No comments: