Wednesday, February 2, 2022

TTM Success - Josh Parr

While going through my prospect boxes, I pulled a bunch of guys that I saw who signed TTM and pulled enough to fill a smaller box.  So, I've had a ton of choices of folks to send to, and I have already sent out over 150 TTM request in the new year.  One of the players I came across in the boxes was Josh Parr.  I found several of his 2011 Bowman Draft cards, as well as the above 2012 Topps Pro Debut.
All of the cards turned out great.  Especially the card that I initially pulled, the 2011 Bowman Draft Chrome refractor.  Those cards look especially nice, for some reason, and this one was no different.

Parr (b. 1989) was a 12th round pick in the 2011 June Amateur Draft by the Diamondbacks out of the University of Illinois.  He played in the Diamondbacks system from 2011 to 2014, reaching A ball.  He had 149 hits, 11 home runs and a .230 batting average.

I mailed to Parr on January 10 and got the cards back on January 21, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: