Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Another TTM Success From Juan Gonzalez

This was a very colorful TTM success from Juan Gonzalez.  I found all of these cards in my boxes that I got from the LCS when it closed.  This 1992 Diamond Kings turned out well, and I really love this set.  I want to add some more to my collection.
I also enjoy the 2001 Fleer EX set, and have gotten a few of these signed.  This is a really nice hidden gem of a set and the cards look great when signed.
Finally, here are the other 4 cards that made the cut from what I sent.  I sent a 2000 Bowman Chrome Teen Idols (top left), 2000 Fleer Gamers (top right), 1994 Stadium Club chrome (bottom right) and a 1999 Upper Deck SP Authentic (bottom left).  

I mailed to Gonzalez on March 11 and got the cards back on April 3, for a 23-day TAT.

No comments: