Wednesday, June 16, 2021

TTM Success - Taylor Walls

When I can get a 2013 Perfect Game card signed, I get pretty happy.  I bought a couple boxes of 2013 Perfect Game at the National a few years ago, and still have a bunch of base cards left over.  I have been able to get a few of them signed, and when I saw that Taylor Walls was signing TTM, I sent this one, and a few other cards out to him.  He doesn't have much of a signature, but hey, they're signed.
I also got a 2019 Stars & Stripes, 2020 Stars & Stripes, 2017 Bowman and 2018 Pro Debut signed by Walls.

Walls (b. 1996) made his major league debut this season for the Rays.  He was a 3rd round pick by the Rays out of Florida State in the 2017 June Amateur Draft.  So far, he has 16 hits, 1 home run and a .246 batting average.

I mailed to Walls on January 2 and got the cards back on February 19, for a 48-day TAT.

No comments: