Monday, December 31, 2018

TTM Success - Erik Hanson

Some 90s cards got signed during this TTM success from former pitcher, Erik Hanson.  I had a ton of his cards, and narrowed it down to just three, and ended up with some pretty nice autos.

I had a ton of 1991 Fleer in a box in a closet.  They were unopened packs from back then, and I figured I would go ahead and open them.  They look really nice when signed.  I know a lot of people who don't like the yellow borders, but they really aren't that bad.
I also got a 1996 Topps and a 1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond signed.

Hanson (b. 1965) played in the majors from 1988 to 1998 for the Mariners, Reds, Red Sox and Blue Jays.  He had a record of 89-84 with 1,175 strike outs and a 4.15 ERA.  He was an All Star in 1995.

I mailed to Hanson on October 3 and got the cards back on November 14, for a 42-day TAT.

No comments: