Monday, July 27, 2015

Nice Mailday From Dylan

I got two packages in the mail from my friend, Dylan, who sent me an Adam Jones Sports Illustrated in one package, and some Orioles (and a set need) cards in the other.

The above Joe Adcock is a card that Dylan picked up to help me with my 1959 set, and he hit a home run.  The card is in awesome shape.  Additionally, Dylan made a little pocket list for me to make it easier for me to find the rest of the cards that I need for the set.  That was a really cool gesture, and I was thankful for the effort he put in.

The Adcock leaves me with 30 more that I need in order to complete the set.  One of my main goals for the National is to come home with those 30 cards.  I've got my fingers crossed.
Dylan also included quite a few cards that I needed for my various PCs.  He had complained a few times about how difficult it was for him to find cards that I needed.  This is something that I hear a lot, which is why I added the Google docs spreadsheet to my wishlist.  One can at least tell which Davis and Reimold cards I have.

Anyway, thanks so much for the packages, Dylan.  I liked all of the cards!

No comments: