Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Surprise 1969 Topps Package From Wes

I got an email before I went on vacation from a guy named Wes who needed my address because he had some 1969 Topps for my set.  I figured it would be a few, but he said in the email that it was quite a bit, which was a nice surprise.

When they got here the other day, I was even more surprised that there were a few Hall of Famers in the lot and they were all in great shape.

The above Willie McCovey is especially nice.  I need to get more McCovey cards, that's all there is to it.
There's another McCovey card rtight there!  That didn't take long at all.
Wes also included this card of Hall of Fame manager, Dick Williams.  I forget about Williams every now and then.  He is still a ball I need for my HOF collection and can be had at reasonable prices.  I just need to get one.

Anyway, thanks for the cards, Wes.  I have a bit of vintage to send your way, which I will do in the next few days.

No comments: