Monday, July 7, 2014

Instagram Purchase - 2008 Topps Red Hot Rookie Chris Davis

Well, he may not be red hot at the moment, but Chris Davis is still one of my favorite players.  He is batting .202 at the moment and not looking good at all at the plate.  Anyway, I bought this 2008 Topps Red Hot Rookie Chris Davis off of a kid on Instagram and got it a few days ago.

I completely forgot that Davis had one of these cards, so when I saw that it was available, I jumped on it.

Also, I apologize for my spotty posting lately.  The place I'm at has very questionable wifi, so it is tough for me to get online on my laptop.  I'll keep trying to get posts up, but no promises.

Also, Nolan Reimold was claimed by the Blue Jays.  I'm happy he will get a chance, but I dislike the Blue Jays.  I'll get over that if it means that Nolan can prolong his career.  Good luck to him and I hope that he can play well and gain a better contract for next season.

No comments: