Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 Topps Teaser

The 2011 collecting season is now open. I went to Target tonight to get a couple things and decided to pick up 2 retail packs of 2011 Topps. I have 3 Jumbo boxes coming anytime this week, but I just couldn't help myself get a taste of what is to come for 2011.
Usually, when I complete a set, I post the final card I needed to fill it. I can't remember any single card that actually started a set... until now. The first card that greeted me when I opened my packs was Neftali Feliz. Not a bad way to lead off the year.

For all 4 of yo Yankee fans out there, here is the Derek Jeter I pulled. I have a knack of pulling Yankee cards and no Oriole cards. LAME. Anyway, when I complete the set, we will discuss trade options.

Since Pete was unable to pull a gold card, I figured that I should show the one I pulled. Ronny Cedeno. I definitely could have done better, but oh well. 3 jumbo boxes coming. Can't complain. Haha.

I also got one of the Target exclusive Red Diamond cards. Ryan Braun is definitely a good pull. This will probably end up being sold at the next card show I go to.

Not a bad Walter Johnson. I'm not sure what there cards are called, but I like getting cards of Hall of Famers.

Yep. I pulled another Yankee. CC Sabathia. This will probably be for trade or sale sooner than later.
.
I'm really excited to bust my jumbos soon. They shipped this evening, so I suspect that they will be here Thursday. Obviously, you all will know because there will be posts up on here soon after.

3 comments:

ShaneK said...

Liking the Kimball Champion cards so far (Sabathia)!! Congrats on finding packs today.

Drew said...

Ohhhh wow I like that CC!!! I'm excited about 2011 minus most of the inserts. Can't wait to get my 1st pack!

Marshall Lynch said...

wow nice blog so interesting.


Local Internet Marketing
American Flags
Rifle Scopes
House Cleaning RI