Friday, January 16, 2009

My Card Room

As you all may or may not know, I am in the process of moving to Greenville, NC. I have been immersed in cardboard boxes and packing tape... not fun. I transfer to the Greenville office beginning February 2. Good times. I wanted to post a few pictures of my card room before i began packing it all away into boxes, etc. I am almost done packing everything up from that room.

The drawn picture on the wall is of Pudge Rodriguez, I drew it in high school art class. The two painted race cars were done 20+ years ago by my mom (they were paint by number, but they still look awesome). I got the Triple H Summerslam ad in 1999 from the GNC that used to be in the back of the Mallard Creek Harris-Teeter I worked at in Charlotte. The yellow helmet in the china cabinet was the one my dad wore when he won the 1992 and 1993 Quick 8 championships. I counted 18 autographed baseballs (including 2 Cal Ripken, Brian Roberts, Brooks Robinson and Jim Palmer...). What do you guys think?
Post a Comment